Are you generous with what God has given and gives to you? Have you ever thought about the purpose of what you have, where it comes from and what God wants you to do with what you have?
Everything that God blesses us with is God enriching us! What a way to think about how God provides for us and what we are then to do to bless others.
You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. 2 Corinthians 9:11
What an amazing verse to meditate on: God is enriching your life so that you can be generous to others continually. And, as we give to the causes of Christ it will result in thanksgiving to God. Read More
Here are a few things to Give Thanks for today:
- God, I give thanks for how you provide for me.
- God, I give thanks for enriching my life in every way [list out some of the ways].
- God, I give thanks for having something to give.
- God, I give thanks that my giving results in Thanksgiving.
- God, I give thanks for being able to give to your purposes.